Sunday, March 3, 2019

Scootertrix The Redub: Episode 2


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUrdbBMMu9Y

(CLICK THE PICTURE TO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO)

Released In: March 3rd, 2019

Blog Description: 

This episode right here, was originally going to be on someone else's channel (since there was personal things happening when I was editing this) and I was about to stop working on the project. Though I didn't like the ideas they were going to do for the Redub. So I decided to take it back on to my hands. For now on, more episodes of the Redubs will come to my channel.


Video Description:

Originally Created By Jack Getschman 

After Nightmare Moon's surprising and poorly excited return, Twilight and her new "friends" must stop her evil plans with the Elements of Harmony. 

(Do not distribute this video anywhere else. You are allowed to download it for preservation purposes. Otherwise, they can be ONLY used for fair-use purposes.)

DOWNLOAD 1920X1080 MPEG (924.9m)

No comments:

Post a Comment