Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dead Simple Challenge, but in Doom 4 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHlVB7GDnx0

(CLICK THE PICTURE TO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO)

Released In: July 1st, 2018

Blog Description: 

This is the very first video I have posted on my channel. It's nothing special, just a Doom 2 challenge that I decided to do in Doom 4.


Video Description: 

Its basically Doom 2 challenge, in Doom 4. Here's my rules if you want to try it out. 

- Use a super shotgun 
- runes are optional, but you can't use the "extra ammo" rune, like I did in this video. Ruins the challenge and I regret using it :( 
- The super shotgun can have two shots or one shot 
- Obviously needs to be in this map (Titan's Realm) that has the Dead Simple Arena. 
- Difficulty must be nightmare. 

So yeah, that's the challenge, go ahead and try it, though it might take you a while if your using a new save and go through the first arena, but you'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment